FAQ: How are WPAs compensated with reassigned time from teaching and what kinds of support staff are they provided?
This CompFAQs resource is meant to be an update of Darsie Bowden’s 2005 survey results and a supplement to that survey, using questions posed by Jon Cullick in a query to WPA on September 7, 2006.
Using this resource:
(Note: To navigate among the pages, use the links below or those in the side bar on the left.)
If you wish to share your information @ CompFAQs, the following instructions offer a step-by-step guide
- Complete this form to add to the list. Please read carefully the instructions on the form page.
- Submit your entry. (When you submit your form, you will be asked for a password; it is fa05ll (zero five in middle of “fall”).
- After you “submit” the form, you will see a page that includes the information you submitted. If you wish to change or add information at that point, click the “Edit Form” link at the bottom right of the page.
- If the information is correct, you can use the link in the left navigation bar to see the full list or to navigate to other parts of CompFAQs.
- If you wish to revise your entry, go to the list, click on your school’s name, and edit that page by using the “edit form” link at the bottom right of the page. (Remember, password is fa05ll.)
If you have questions about how to add a new entry or how to change information in an entry already on the list, please contact Glenn Blalock <gblalock at grandecom dot net>.
3306 visitors since September 7, 2006