We created this CompFAQs space as an ancillary to the CBW Website (CBW, Conference on Basic Writing). It is meant to be a space that invites ongoing sharing and using of resources. This space also complements the substantial Basic Writing presence @ CompFAQs and continues a productive example of how we can use online tools to promote ongoing professional development.
- List of Syllabi | Share Your Syllabus
- Links to syllabi, documents for downloading
- List of Writing Assignments | Add a Writing Assignment
- Individual assignments, sequences, perhaps examples of writing, explanations for how the assignment works / fits
- List of Class Activities | Add a Class Activity
- Group activities, peer review, other kinds of activities that teachers use, with explanations of how / why
- List of Reading Assignments | Add a Reading Assignment
- How do we use readings in our classes; how do we help students with reading; what do they read (note that we have a separate link for listing texts, so here you might share titles of chapters, articles, stories, etc.)
- List of Texts | Add to list of texts
- What texts are we using in classes (rhetorics, readers, handbooks, etc.)?
- Links to Online Resources | Add Online Resource
- What sites do you rely on, visit regularly, refer students to, use in your course? Why?
5046 visits since April 24, 2007 (0=38)